Thursday, October 8, 2009

Tail end of monsoon


We thought the monsoon season was over, but it seems that mother nature played a little trick on us this week. We spent the first half wading through the mud puddle that is the car lot around our building. I thought you might enjoy Ian's monsoon style... we waded through the water to get some fruit, and even though we got drenched the pineapple was worth it!
I know this one is blurry... but you can still see his pegged jeans, which is the part that killed me :) Function over form is the reality when it comes to serious rain.
B

2 comments:

  1. Okay - the pegged pants kill me too. But hey you're on the other side of the world so who cares :) I'm finally in the Congo so at least a little bit closer to you. And sitting on my computer staring at me every minute is the stuffed owl you made me and my salvation bear with his pink admiral's hat that you made out of a post-it note! So you are with me everyday. And speaking of owls - one of the girls in my building is a stamper and has the most adorable owl stamp ever. And an owl hole punch too. I can't wait to see that. I'll have to send you a super fun card with the owl. Love to you.

    ReplyDelete

We'll approve your comment as soon as we get a chance!