Sunday, March 28, 2010

A Year Ago

I turned to Ian today while we were at church celebrating Palm Sunday and told him that exactly a year ago today we were in Paris checking off a couple life goals and watching people coming and going from Sacre Coeur Basilica in Montmartre overlooking the Paris skyline from the place I called the "Amelie park."

I've noticed lately that a sneaky little literary device... the 'little did they know' keeps popping up when I think about where our story is headed. I'm excited (and nervous actually) to see what 'little do I know' will look like a week from now, a month from now, and a year from now.

But until then, to quote one of my favorite Academy Award winning films of this year... "Adventure is out there!!!"

T-minus 2 days until lift-off to Kenya!
If you are reading this and haven't received our update letter via email and would like to, please leave us a comment so we can put you on the list-serve :)
B

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll approve your comment as soon as we get a chance!